Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Squeaking Noodle - It's a Junior Journo Job!


And there was I having a good old squeak at pushy PR's yesterday.

Guess what?

Today The Squeaking Noodle wants to help someone find ‘a hungry’ junior journalist for an in house job with a leading UK training company in Herts.

Any ‘hungry’ young junior journos out there? I’m not involved in any way, shape or form, it’s just that I got this lovely email and thought why not? There must be someone out there looking for a break in journalism! I personally think it’s a great move for someone starting out and if you ask nicely they might credit your work - I’ve mentioned the possibility to them.

Here’s what they’re looking for:
Someone smart, quick, great with people and who loves to write sharp copy. You’ll be putting your interview skills to the test by interviewing clients, delegates and trainers and then writing tip-top copy. Perfect if you want temp or part-time work, but good news is – it could go full-time.Plus, sounds like there's lots of room to progress.

How much? I hear you yell. I was coming to that bit.

How does £13,000-£15,000 pa pro-rata, depending on experience grab you? . (Squeak thinks it’s not bad for a junior post.

If that sounds like you or someone you know send a CV and mention your availability to:
Carolyn Causton
The People Development Team
47 Baldock Street
Ware
SG12 9DG
Email: carolyn@people-development-team.com
Deadline for application: Tuesday 31st October 2006

I feel quite noble now. Good luck and may the best man, woman or journalist get the job. Let me know how you all get on.
See you

P.S - Carrie just confirmed that they would be happy to give bylines/credits, "if you behave", she said. Good for the old CV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home