Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why the Balloons?



It's my Birthday today!

I thought I'd leave you these quick links to some of my earlier posts to save you scouring the site today as I will mostly be doing Birthday things like eating slabs of cake all day long.
Thanks again for taking the time to stop by. Do keep the emails coming and feel free to comment on anything you like or dislike or would like to see more of on The Squeaking Noodle.

Freelancing - What's It Like?

Pitching Editors by Phone - That's Right!

Writing a Book - In One Hit!

Writing Tips from Chuck Palahniuk

Pitching Editors - Great Question!

Pitching Newspaper and Magazine Editors – The Difference Between the US and UK Market and Why It's Not All About the Pitch!

Freelance Rates of Pay - The Real Deal!

Have Your Say

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this site, very informative. Good work. I will be coming back.
JH

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Fab book choices.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Brenda Oig said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome celebration. :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hapy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear anonymous freelance writing expert man and atom splitter, happy birthday to you.

10:33 AM  
Blogger The Squeaking Noodle said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home