Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thanks and Keep Asking!

Thank you to those who took the time to email me regarding my fledgling BLOG – much appreciated. Please feel free to contribute and ask questions. That’s why I started THE SQUEAKING NOODLE, so, that you can ask away. I have been writing for national newspapers in the UK and US for many years and I get asked questions, all the time, about what it’s like and how to break into the mainstream press. That’s exactly why I want to pass on any bits and bobs of info that might be useful to you as you progress in your writing career. Anything from freelance writing, dealing with editors, writing your first novel, and as I say in my blog title things that make your head go pop – those niggling questions you don’t want to ask fellow writers in case they think you’re a) crap, b) stupid, c) deluded, d) too nosey etc.
So please get in touch and I will do my best to either answer your questions, pass on leads when I can or source info you might need to help you along the way.
Keep up the good work!
See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home