Monday, October 09, 2006

Freelance Q & A: The Renegade Writer


I found this site this morning - The Renegade Writer, worth checking out for great freelance info. Thanks for the recommendation Linda. (Linda blogs over at Passionate Media)

Please keep the emails coming and let me know if you have any suggestions for the fledgling Squeaking Noodle. Have any questions or comments? Drop me a line. I'm actively looking for guest bloggers for the SQUEAK OF THE WEEK, which will appear every Saturday, so if you want to take part email me 500 words by Friday. Always keen to hear from you - even if you just want to recommend a good blog or site. You can leave an anonymous question in comments and I'll publish it for everyone to see and respond.
See you soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Squeak,
Thanks for the mention and link. The site's looking great.

3:03 PM  
Blogger The Squeaking Noodle said...

Pleasure!
See you soon Linda.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home