Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drop the Books and Read These!


This bright spark over at Writing Spark has done all the hard work for you and has a great list of US and non-US publications you can write for - cheers Alicia. Go over and check out what she's up to, this girl has her fingers in many pies, like her equally excellent Martini Lounge and then pop over to Julia Temlyn'sMusings of a Writing Wife. Want to see what a real blog looks like American style - these busy writers are leaps ahead - packed with loads of info, links, contests, and writing info.

See you soon, but I'll leave you with what UK broadsheet Editors get up in their spare time. Be a rabbit in his headlight and skip over to Neil McIntosh's Complete Tosh - seduced by the bright lights - blog and read his rather well written ramblings on everything from football to new media and techie stuff; that bit goes way over my head, and there's even a pic of a cat. This Guardian Deputy Ed can rabbit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for the mention! I've been giving thought to changing the name of my blog from "Musings of a Writing Wife," but I'm not sure what else to call it. I've been using that name for a while now, and I used to write a lot about my marriage and how it relates so heavily to my writing, but I don't write much about that lately. Guess we'll see. :o)

Thanks!

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks Noodle, and love the pic!

12:47 PM  
Blogger The Squeaking Noodle said...

Hi Julia and Alicia - thanks for dropping by!
Perhaps someone has some suggestions for you Julia - but it looks like you really have a great site and that's the main thing!
See you soon.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home